The RPG, or Rocket Propelled Grenade, was added in the CastleMiner Z as part of the 1.5 update. It is based off the RPG-7, a popular model of the infamous launcher commonly seen in today's first-person shooters. It is capable of destroying all blocks with the exception of Bloodstone, Space Rock, Space Goo, or Bedrock
This weapon comes in two variants. Both are single-use:Rocket Launcher: Your standard, explosive RPG. It is disposable, as it disappears after one shot. Be advised that you can kill your buddies via reckless firing.
Anti-Dragon Guided Missile: This variant of the RPG is capable of locking on and taking out Dragons. However, aiming is required and time needs to be allowed for a successful lock-on. This weapon cannot engage zombies and a fail-safe prevents 'dumb' missiles being fired.
The weapon is similar in appearance except for it's black colors and the red rocket.
- It's possible for the RPG to be used as a improvised mining tool.
- It is unknown how the anti-dragon guided missile realistically functions, as it uses a scope to lock onto dragons but there is no scope on the weapon model itself.
- The RPG is disposable, and will only fire one shot before disappearing from the player's hands.
- The RPG can instantly kill a player, or simply injure them, them depending on the proximity of the blast. Hip firing the weapon has a poor chance of hitting fast moving targets such as Zombies and Dragons.
- The Anti-Dragon Launcher has a red colored Missile indicating it's Anti-Dragon only and can't be used for self defense against other mobs.