Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The RPG, or Rocket Propelled Grenade, was added in the CastleMiner Z as part of the 1.5 update. It is based off the RPG-7, a popular model of the infamous launcher commonly seen in today's first-person shooters. It is capable of destroying all blocks with the exception of Bloodstone, Space Rock, Space Goo, or Bedrock
This weapon comes in two variants. Both are single-use:Rocket Launcher: Your standard, explosive RPG. It is disposable, as it disappears after one shot. Be advised that you can kill your buddies via reckless firing.
Anti-Dragon Guided Missile: This variant of the RPG is capable of locking on and taking out Dragons. However, aiming is required and time needs to be allowed for a successful lock-on. This weapon cannot engage zombies and a fail-safe prevents 'dumb' missiles being fired.
The weapon is similar in appearance except for it's black colors and the red rocket.
- It's possible for the RPG to be used as a improvised mining tool.
- It is unknown how the anti-dragon guided missile realistically functions, as it uses a scope to lock onto dragons but there is no scope on the weapon model itself.
- The RPG is disposable, and will only fire one shot before disappearing from the player's hands.
- The RPG can instantly kill a player, or simply injure them, them depending on the proximity of the blast. Hip firing the weapon has a poor chance of hitting fast moving targets such as Zombies and Dragons.
- The Anti-Dragon Launcher has a red colored Missile indicating it's Anti-Dragon only and can't be used for self defense against other mobs.