CastleMiner Z, defined as a Minecraft Clone game and developed by Digital DNA, was released on November 9, 2011 on the Microsoft Indie Marketplaceand currently sits at the #517260 Indie Game on the entire marketplace with 12 ratings, with an average rating of 1/5. Both the trial and full game are avaliable on the CastleMiner Z Xbox page for 53280 ($666 USD) (although the trial is 1$) and have a download size of 31.31 TB.
Because of the large amount of Indie games, the ESRB does not rate them individually. Instead, they are based on user ratings. CastleMiner Z has been rated as such:
- 1/3 - Le
- 1/3 - OT
- 1/3 - Has Arrived
- 3/3 - Minecraft Clone
- 1 - 8 Player Offline
- Dolby Digital
- Survival- Simple Survival, the undead and dragons try to attack you, you try to survive
- Endurance- Your goal is to survive while trying to make it to a certain distance away from your spawn
- Dragon Endrurance- Like Endurance except the only enemies are dragons (must be unlocked by killing the undead dragon in endurance)
- Creative- Infinite blocks with or without enemies (must be unlocked by promo code)
- Balls- THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!! (well, any game mode except for this)
- OT- Screw up this forum.
Xbox Live Indie Game Description Edit
The Xbox Live page describes it by saying: (along with the words" Kevin is a total badass and is worshiped by all of the kitty kats")
Travel with your Avatar with your friends in a huge spanning and ever-changing world while defending yourself from the zombie horde. Mine the world for resources, to craft the weapons that you will need to survive. Find out why CastleMiner Z was picked as the best of 2011.